Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
As a CQV Engineering (packaging) you will be leading the development of commissioning, qualification and validation of packaging operations. You'll also be updating various validation documents such as System Level Critical Assessments.
- Creating Commissioning, Qualification and Validation plans
- Performing risk assessments
- CQV summary reports
- Conducting CQV tests
- Hands on Commissioning and Qualification experience with Secondary Packaging Operations
- Experience with Secondary Packaging Systems, incl. experience with Print and Inspection systems (e.g. Systech, Cognex)
- Min. of 4 years of experience performing CQV activities for manufacturing pharma companies (GMP)
- CSV experience is a big plus
- Basic knowledge of Paperless validation systems (HP ALM/ KNEAT)
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or apply directly below.