Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a CQV Engineer you will be part of a project related to the Covid-19. In this role, you will be responsible for the validation and commissioning of the filling lines equipment.
- Performing SATs of equipment and commissioning.
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (specifically cleaning and sterilisation validation).
- Authoring project validation master plans; SOP and documentation updates.
- Authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data.
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution.
- IQ , OQ & PQ.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in equipment validation.
- Good communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.