Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines among the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a CQV Engineer you will be responsible for the commissioning, qualification and validation of new pharmaceutical equipment and utilities.
- Review and qualify equipment design
- Write and review GMP documents and technical specifications
- Initiate and coordinate risk analyses, design reviews, execute FAT/SAT
- Educational background in chemical engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Good communication skills in English (Dutch is a plus)
For more information feel free to contact email@example.com or +31 90) 20 658 98 01.