Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
(COVID-Vaccines) Stability and Release Manager
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You'll be managing the release and stability testing for the COVID vaccines. In this role you will be accountable for one of the main laboratories which tests the vaccines.
- Responsible to ensure timely testing of the products
- Solving issues with stakeholders
- Providing clear overview of the outsourced processes
- Ensuring financial flows are managed.
- Managing the outsourcing process
- 6+ years' experience in release and stability activities
- Analytical knowledge
- Good organisational capabilities
- Strong communication skills
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.