Our clients is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions. They made new medicines based on DNA technology for patients with conditions which there are few or no treatment options, to give them the opportunity to have a better life.
In this job, you will be responsible of Contracts and Pricing Operations in the ELMAC region, ensuring that the correct prices are applied on orders (according to signed contracts) and that contractual rebates are paid to customers on time. You will do that working with different departments, participating in projects.
- Check prices on the places orders
- Ensure that contractual rebates are paid to customers on time
- Work closely with IT, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Finance and Accounting
- Actively look for improvement in pricing processes and implement them.
- Support different departments and internal customers (affiliates).
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related working experience (Contract and Pricing operations, sales operations, Finance, Procurement and/or Business Operations)
- Fluent communication skills in English
- MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- SAP system experience is a plus
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you know someone who fits with this role? Don’t hesitate to apply clicking the button below and I’ll reach you out as soon as possible.