NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Contracts & Budget Specialist
Our client is a professional organization within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their product portfolio encompasses the areas of oncology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, hematology and cardiovascular diseases.
As a Contract and Budget Specialist you will provide support to clinical study teams to support the set up of clinical trials.
- Build country and site budgets for clinical studies
- Manage end to end process for clinical site contracts and clinical trial related consulting agreements
- Negotiate contracts, study budget and milestones with sites
- Support site-related questions regarding invoice preparation
- Maintain contract and payment data tracking in the systems
- Identify opportunities and best practices with local and regional partners
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration or Pharmacy
- 1+ year of experience in legal, negotiation and/or finance
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
For more information feel free to contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.