Our client is a multinational Medical Devices organisation, based in Amsterdam
Working as a Contract Specialist, you ensure effictive life contract management with over 250 distributors in the EMEA region. This includes the management of all life and new assigned contracts and timely follow-up of contracts near the end of their lifespan to ensure business continuity. Next to that, you will monitor existing contracts and see how critical company KPI's are met by external partners.
- Manage all assigned contracts in the EMEA region, including effective date and expiration dates, agreement updates or notices required.
Serve as primary point of contact for certain contracts for internal customers and external stakeholders
Develop and provide monthly/quarterly and ad hoc reports, as needed by the business operations team, sales and marketing personnel, or other functions.
Develop and maintain contract tracking logs and ensure all contracts are appropriately loaded into the contact management database
- Bsc or up
- Knowledge of basic contracting principles and confidence in negotiating contract changes
- Fluent in English, other EU languages are considered a plus
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience with life contract management
- Fluency in English required