Noord Brabant , Netherlands
Contract and Budget Coordinator
Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As Contract and Budget Coordinator you will be responsible for managing all the contracts and budget processes. You you will be the point of contact for negotiating contracts and analyzing its budget.
- Managing contracting and budget negotiations
- Identifying and build opportunities and best practices with partners
- Escalating contracting issues to Legal or Pricing team
- Documenting all contracts and budgets in the system
- BSc in Legal, Finance , Biomedical or similar studies
- Experiece in contracting and/or negotiating
- Native Dutch speaker
- Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga