Content Compliance Specialist
Our client is an international medical devices company in the field of eye health care.
As a Content Compliance Specialist you'll manage the Medical, Legal, and Regulatory review process.
• Operates as primary content approval contact for EMEA Sales Training.
Prepares and submits training materials for VEEVA compliance review.
• Tracks, prioritizes, and reports on status of content submissions and makes ongoing recommendations for process improvements.
• Troubleshoots and guides submission workflow in challenging situations, supporting submission approval.
• Ensures that all submissions accurately and consistently capture MLR comments and follow submissions through to approval.
• Clarifies comments and documents changes with Veeva reviewers and/or Veeva coordinator.
• Collaborates with vendors, subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to effectively address reviewer comments.
• Serves as a content expert, comfortable navigating various claims matrices and references to support content.
• Meets with reviewers regularly to develop relationships, build rapport, and influence without authority.
• Create an internal tracking system that captures the status of all projects routing for compliance review.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 4+ yrs. experience in medical/healthcare environment.
• Science/medical background Ophthalmology knowledge
• Knowledge of Medical, Legal and Regulatory (MLR) review process.
• 1-2 years Project Management experience.
• Ability to manage timelines to meet deadlines and influence through persuasive communication.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
• Content development and video editing experience
• Software experience (Veeva Vault, PromoMats)
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.