Our client is one of the world's largest and most renowned food companies in the world. With over 100 years of history, the company has invested countless hours in perfecting food products, nutrition solutions and even pet care products. They have over 100 brands under their umbrella, and are continuously working on improving the quality of life through sustainability and innovation.
The Media Channel Manager is responsible for the design and flawless execution of media /channel strategy based on the communications challenges of the Personal Care brands in BNX and support in the creation of a consistent end-to-end consumer experience.
Responsibilities- Best-in-class media activation and implementation
- Acting as an orchestrator amongst brand and agency partners.
- Challenge/Advise design for channel messaging
- ZBB and performance tracking for above activations.
- Constant track, learn & optimize based on key comms goals (DVJ, Brandlift studies).
Requirements- Min. 2-4 years of work experience preferably in a digital marketing, media or dCommerce environment.
- Tech & digital media savvy. You are familiar with the latest tends from the media landscape, digital media tools and applications.
- Experience with web analytical tools (e.g. Google), digital & media tools (e.g. DSPs) and CMS tools (Adobe) are a plus.
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply right away click on the button below.