Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
As Consumer Research Project Manager it is your task to manage projects to gain customer insights on product innovations.
Working in this role means being part of a team that focuses on the final phase of value proposition validation, industrialization, claim generation and substantiation- working towards successful launches and concumer engagement.
· planning the overall consumer centric project
· Prioritizing feature list/benefit drivers
· reate and shape the Value Proposition and stories
· create and shape the Value Proposition (as a team)
· At least 2 years experience in product research/development
· Knowledge of consumer research methodologies
· Be able to translate business needs to execution plans
· Fluent English is a must