Start date: In consultation, preferred ASAP
Our client is a global industry leader in FMCG based in Rotterdam. Their food solutions, is dedicated to simplifying the lives of those in the kitchen. Ease, flavour and nourishment are in the centre of what they deliver to customers within a range of fields from hospitality to healthcare.
As a Consumer Market Insight Manager, you will identify & translate market insight into business strategy. You will contribute to the Global food solution insights team by utilizing various online/digital research tools to understand customer needs, in order to drive transformative growth.
- Influence senior stakeholders based on data-driven actionable insights
- Perform qualitative, quantitative and digital research
- Deliver marketing activities to inspire stronger consumer engagement
- Create annual insights agenda catered toward business objectives & critical knowledge gaps
- Manage global agency partnerships
- Lead workshops to introduce insights & translating those into action
- About 10 years’ experience in strategic marketing insight role and/or relevant field
- Experience in using data to guide decision making
- Solid experience with digital, qualitative and quantitative research tools
Does this role interest you? Questions? Simply apply to this vacancy and I will be in touch.