Noord Holland , Netherlands
Our customer is one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a construction manager you are responsible for executing projects and monitoring its progress. It involves inspecting activities and services to ensure total quality of the delivered work.
- Managing a team of multiple contractors, engineering and managers
- Maintaining contact with the customer regarding the scope and progress of the work
- Giving directions and assessing the quality and safety of all the work delivered
- Arranging the planning of activities, capacity, materials and services
- Organizing the evaluation meeting with other stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction projects
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical standards and regulations
- Open to work in flexible hours
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.