Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases
You will be mainly responsible for analyzing, designing, programming, and implementing complex computer applications.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, implements, and integrates complex computer applications
- Edits and finalizes concept design specifications for existing systems.
- Troubleshoots high level applications.
- Oversees the installation and testing of hardware and software.
- Operates and provides advanced technical support for information management applications including data networking, database design, hardware and software configuration, software development, systems design, training, and security.
- Organizes all aspects of application development, from analysis through implementation
- Provides documentation, application design, project plans, and computer code necessary to successfully implement new applications.
- Knowledge of dockingstations, cables, monitors, laptops etc
- Setup workplaces
- Affinity with Business applications
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.