They are a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Through their prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries.
As Compliance Specialist you support the project management team from design to financial closeout for construction projects. You review, verify and analyse information related to these projects, and perform risk assessments.
- Support the project management team from design to financial closeout. Review, verify and analyze information related to construction project activities, and perform risk assessments.
- Create and maintain audit work papers. Understand Contract Scope, terms and conditions, and apply them to downstream processes such as Change Management and Invoicing. Make recommendations for best practices.
- Provide audit management with recommendations on audit scope.
- Respond to internal and external customers as needed in a business partnering manner.
- Consolidate results and recommendations in audit database repository and follow-up on status. Communicate, in a timely manner, with responsible Project Team members.
- Have knowledge of local Taxes and language accordingly.
- You can work both independently and in a team environment and you can effectively interact with all levels of management.
- You can research invoice activity and have experience with construction project execution (experience with bid and award documents, construction and engineering contract agreements, change management, invoicing, cost reporting, and scheduling).
- A solid understanding of Internal Controls environment and Risk Management
- Excellent analytical and communication (verbal, written) skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- SAP work experience strongly preferred.
- Exposure to EPCM Business Model in the Pharma or Oil & Gas Sector.
For more information, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 20 658 9801.