ZUID HOLLAND, Netherlands
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing companies in the world.
You're responisbility is to manage all complianve asprects within PCC
Coordinating the day-to-day activities of PCC narcotics compliance including import-export license application and management in order to safeguard the uninterrupted supply of narcotics in the supply chain.
- You have at least 3 years experince in a similar role in the a pharmaceutical or biologics enivorment
- You have strong knowledge of GMP and GDP
- You are a independent person an have good communication skills
- You have an eye for details and you are a teamplayer
- You have a bachelor degree in management or life sciences
- You gave experince with SAP
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). German, French or Italian would be an advantage.
- You ha a strong knowledge on the GS1 standards e.g. GTIN, NTIN, GLN, SGTIN
- You have a strong knowledge of the serialization regulatory requirement of India, USA, Russia and Saudi Arabia
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.