Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring ethical and compliant decision-making the local compliance strategy in close collaboration with the business partners. As the company is exploring new opportunities standard rules and guidelines may not be in place. Therefore, they are looking for someone that can provide advice from an ethical and compliant point of view to the department's leaders.
- Definition and implementation of the organization compliance strategy based on a risk-assessment approach
- Provide guidance to the leadership team in compliance related topics
- Oversee and implement corporate compliance policies in accordance with international standards and procedure
- Lead risk assessment, investigations and audits on the site
- Assess the compliance drivers and needs of the business
- Act as a contact point for Data Privacy issues and Healthcare Compliance
- Master’s Degree in relevant field (Law, Finance, Healthcare Management)
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience in ensuring compliance in heavily regulated environments (ex. Banking, Pharma, Medical Devices)
- Experience in operational and strategic roles
For more information feel free to contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.