This is one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
You will be the subject matter expert from a compliance point of view. Your main goal is to ensure quality in accordance with the Quality and Regulatory regulations. Next to that you will actively look for process improvements and implement new quality processes.
- - Measure, monitor and report site quality KPI's
- - Create effective compliance framework in the Quality & Regulatory domain
- - Ensure a high standards of quality throughout different departments
- - Keep close contact with the relevant departments
- - Review and provide options in order to make quality decisions
- - Transfer quality information trough different sites
- - Actively look for improvements and make recommendations
- - Make sure that the Compliance is embedded in the deliverables in the project plans
- - Bachelor’s degree in Science
- - At least 4 years working experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering or Quality Systems
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Experience in a global medical device industry or similar
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.