Noord Brabant , Netherlands
Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
You will be part of the global team of Compliance and Business Ethics. You will be performing transactional reviews and be responsible for the data quality check and its analysis.
- Investigating, identifying and solving various issues
- Data analysis and quality check
- Accessing the internal system and gathering information for future analysis
- Developing and maintaining working knowledge on Healthcare Compliance Policies and Standard Procedures
- Strong analytical skills
- SAP and/or Excel experience
- Great communication skills
- Detailed focused
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.