Our client is one of the biggest Pharmaceutical organizations in the world, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The Compliance Associate will participate in performing tasks associated with business processes relating to interactions with members of the Healthcare Community.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of Healthcare Compliance Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge and understanding diverse transparency laws, codes and regulations globally.
- Develop and apply analytical skills and tools (e.g Excel, Tableau, SQL) to large amounts of transparency data, and support diverse stakeholders with insights and statistics.
- Perform data quality checks and analysis to identify, triage and where appropriate, escalate business or systems issues needing resolution.
- Assist with designing and implementing data capture, data review, quality check and publication processes, training documents and communication materials.
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Experience with reporting and analysis tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and related laws and regulations.