Noord - Brabant, Netherlands
Data Complaince Associate
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will part of global team that supports transparency to governments and Healthcare organizations in 44 countries. You will perform compliance assessments and transactional reviews.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge and understanding diverse transparency laws, codes and regulations globally
- Apply analytical skills and tools (e.g Excel, Tableau, SQL) to large amounts of transparency data
- Use source systems (SAP, Concur, Salesforce.com) to make assements
- Work with cross-functional business partners and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with reporting and anlysis tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos)
- Able to follow deadlines
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.