Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Communications Specialist (Medical)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologic products to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Medical Communications Specialist you will join the Global Medical Affairs (GMA) department, which is responsible for providing medical support to the immunology portfolio. Medical support consists in providing medical information, internal and external medical education.
- Develop therapeutic area expertise; disease state, benefit-risk profiles and competitors.
- Creation of medical materials such as slide kits, literature reviews, congress summaries, posters, abstracts, publications.
- Draft training materials.
- Attend and cover medical congresses, including scientific program review, new company and competitive data display, company meetings and congress-related data dissemination.
- Project support in launch preparation, message development, medical education events and promotional materials. (If Senior-level, lead cross functional teams).
- MSc or PhD in Immunology or related field.
- For junior role, min. 1 years of experience. For mid-senior role, min. 4 years of experience in a similar function.
- Experience in the immunology field, rheumatology is preferred.
- Excellent level of English.
This role is open to both Junior and Mid-Senior profiles. Responsibilities and salary change accordingly.
This role is currently fully-remote. In a post-pandemic situation, 2-3 days of remote work.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.