You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
My client is looking for someone to assist with communications in their Global Supply Chain Digital Transformation Initiative. As part of this initiative they are launching new case management system for internal customer service employees and a Commerce Customer Portal for self-service, initiating/status tracking on requests and order placement.
- Working as part of the Organizational Management team, you will create a communications strategy
- Communicate the strategy to different levels within the organization using different methods
- Understand the impacts/risks associated with the change and identify suitable communication events
- Create audience specific communications/content to introduce and support the change, influencing positive adoption
- Create and conduct Change Agent coaching and sessions
- Create communication plan and content for external customer deployment of the solution, liaising with country sales & marketing teams.
- Experienced in Change Management for large projects
- Strong communication & content creation skills (email, PowerPoint, SharePoint, video)
- Ability to understand the technology and translate to business benefits
- Analytical skills to work with business leaders/subject matter experts to help identify the impacts and corresponding messaging
- Salesforce or eCommerce experience a benefit but not essential
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button