A VC backed start-up that has developed an innovative product/solution for the pharmaceutical logistics industry.
Working as commercial director you will be responsible for accelerating the start-up into the scale-up phase by defining and executing the clear commercial strategy. You will represent the company in tenders for large/mid-size pharmaceutical companies.
- Define the global commercial strategy
- Identify and pursuit commercial opportunities
- Contract negotiations, tender participation
- Represent the company on fairs, seminars and webinars.
- Bsc or up in logistics/supply chain or biopharmaceutical.
- Commercial b2b experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Able to define & execute the commercial strategy.
- Able to work autonomously
- Fluent in English.
Someone that has been working in a (global) key account management role selling (logistics) solutions to pharmaceutical companies who is willing to become an entrepreneur without the risks generally involved.