Commissioning & Qualification Engineer
My client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their vision is it to tackle some of the greatest health threats by producing different pharmaceutical products.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in the pharmaceutical industry due to the complex regulations within the industry. You will be responsible for making sure that the products are work properly.
- Commission and Qualify (C&Q) various process and laboratory equipment
- Design and execute process validation studies for the large Scale API processes
- Review and assess change control for API processes to determine impact on validated state
- Participate in efficiency and streamlining projects contribute to process improvement
- 4 years of working experience in a similar role
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in sterile manufacturing
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
- Candidate needs to be based in The Netherlands
- Interested? Apply via the button below
- Temporary role for about 6 months