Responsible for Scounting, recruiting and performance managing Collaborative manufacturers(CMs) in Ice Cream Europe. Responsible for delivery on time in full of regular products and develop a source for supply of Innovations of the future. To work closely with CM procurement and CM planning teams of Ice Cream Europe to deliver the QPRs for the year.
- Leads the formation of stable, agile SC network with best in class service and contingency back ups in place.
- Responsible for working with R&D and finding a sourcing site of Innovations in product formats not produced in Unilever’s own network
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent working relationship with the CMs
- Responsible for connecting with the Business Group CM team to understand the CM strategy and take to move the Strategy into Action.
- Responsible for performance delivery of the CM in service, cost and Quality and take proactive corrective/preventive actions in CMs as needed
- Responsible for finding Savings in the CM network and delivering the annual savings target.
- Develops the CM performance dashboards to spot opportunities and highlight management attention
Requirements:- At least 5-7 yrs Experience in one or more areas like MAKE/CM Procurement/Manex.
- Undergraduate degree in Engg, Technical, Science discipline.
- Operational understanding of Manufacturing, the UL way preferably in a F&R category.
- Strong Financial acumen, Make vs Buy analysis, Capex justification, COGS, ROIC etc calculations
- Excellent leadership and people skills to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all level.
Interested? If you see yourself in this role do not hesitate to click on Apply button and know more about this role.