You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
You will ensure supply for global clinical trials and provide inventory management tools for the clinical demand and inventory planning team.Responsibilities
- Develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies
- Create and maintain project plan to ensure timely clinical study start to support first subject enrolled
- Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product
- Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product
- Ensure storage and shipping capabilities plus sufficient capacity for finished drug product is available
- Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product via applying risk analysis and mitigation strategy
- Facilitate the phase in phase out strategy for new medicinal product introduction, such as running scenario’s, impact on study demand and set up activities for formulation and device introductions
- 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- experience in logistics or supply chain preferably in regulated environment
- good project management skills
- preferably good knowledge of clinical operations/supply chain
- Experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- fluency in English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.