NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Supply Chain Officer
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. They are committed to unlock the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This is a packaging and distribution site for drugs located in Breda.
You're responsible for the support of setup activities of Global Supply Chains for clinical trials. Furthermore you'll work closely with the Global Setup Lead team. Change control and/or deviation records will be part of your activities.
- Working with Master Data Management (SAP), request of materials, Custom Values and responsible for the setup of Study Design Tables
- Setup activities like Product Specification File Study, Depot plans, artwork requests
- Reporting about Metrics for Global Setup lead team and the contribution to monthly Workforce planning cycle
- Responsible for the requests of documents and artwork
- BSc degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration or Life Sciences
- Some work experience like internships or trainees (Experience in Pharma or Biotech environment would be a big plus)
- Experience with Planning, Project Management, MS Office
- Fluent in English (oral and written)