Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Clinical Outsourcing Associate will outsource strategy and contracting for Immuno assays for vaccine programs, building good relationships with Immuno labs and external stakeholders.
- - Managing the realization of vendor contracts in a timely manner
- - Act as point of contact for vendors to obtain scope of works
- - Assess the feasibility of Sample Processing Labs selected for PBMC isolation on clinical samples for cellular testing
- - Perform reviewing of data, request training, giving training in PBMC isolation
- - Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- - BSc or MSc level of education
- - Min. 1 year of experience in outsourcing activities
- - Min. 2 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- - Knowledge of GCP and/or GCLP and clinical studies
- - Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com. .