Our client is a top 10 Biopharmaceutical company specialised in rare diseases and MS. Recently, they have changed their focus to Oncology and Immunology. Their Dutch office is an international office where they cover the whole EMEA region.
The Clinical Project Lead will be part of the region Registry team and in charge for the start and follow up of Registries in the EU region. This person will monitor contract related issues, arrange supply of necessary Registry materials, train employees and act as central point of information to project team members. Furthermore, the Clinical Project Lead will support the improvement of internal processes and develop new tools used within CDMA.
- Responsible for the start and follow up of Registries in the EU region
- Arranging supply of necessary Registry materials (Protocols, CRFs, PIAF's, ...)
- Monitors contract related issues and arranges payments in accordance with agreed upon payment milestones
- Coordinate activities of External Clinical Project Leads and international data collection projects
- Train new personnel on EDC
- Establish and maintain good working relations with all internal/external contacts (MD's in Europe and US)
- 2+ years of experience in international clinical trials
- MSc. or BSs. in Life Sciences
- Knowledge of international guidelines (ICH-GCP)
- Project Management experience is an asset
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
The company is offering a starting contract of 6 months, afterwards the contract will be extended with 1 more year by good performance (possibility for a longer contract is very likely)
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven at email@example.com or +32 (0) 25 881 277