Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Clinical Immunology Sourcing Associate you will support the outsourcing of immunoassays to clinical Sample Processing Laboratories (SPLs).
- - Request and set up vendor contracts in a timely manner for Immuno labs (LSA, MTA, WO, CDA etc.)
- - Follow up with Procurement to ensure contracts are processed
- - Function as Point of Contact for PO management, invoice reconciliation and actual spend reporting
- - Support CI budget planning process by creating reports and maintaining benchmark cost
- - Understand basic sample requirements for clinical trials
- - Function as point of contact for vendors
- - Overview of contract KPIs
- - BSc in Life Sciences
- - 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- - Good communication skills in English
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.