This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As a Clinical Immunology Outsourcing Associate you will manage the outsourcing or immunoassays with external laboratories for the development of vaccines.
- Managing the realization of vendor contracts in a timely manner
- Function as Point of Contact for vendors.
- Assess the feasibility of Sample Processing Labs (SPLs) selected on clinical samples for cellular testing
- Perform qualification of selected SPLs (e.g. review data, request training, give on-site training in PBMC isolation)
- Ensure a sufficient quality of the required techniques
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- BSc in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
- 1+ years of experience in outsourcing laboratory activities.
- 2+ years of experience in a laboratory environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.