Clinical Immunology - Assistant Scientist
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
Your department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials. Your main responsibility will be performing serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay) or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot) needed to deliver the immunological data for clinical studies and support the development of assays needed for clinical sample analysis
-Perform the serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay)
- Perform cellular assays (ICS/Elispot)
- Follow prescribed procedures, and documenting accurately in (digital) lab note books.
- Report the data to the scientist
- MLO/HLO or BSc in a relevant field. MSc candidates welcome to apply only with additional motivation. PhD candidates are overqualified and will not be considered.
- Relevant experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays) and/or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot)
- Must have experience working (internship acceptable) in GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL (or other lab related quality system, focusing on traceability) regulated environment
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS
- Experience with pipetting robots such as TECAN is a plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.