Clinical Contracts & Budgets
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. Are you ready to join? They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
In this role you will support the clinical study team. You will manage the end to end process for clinical site contracts and consulting agreements. You will be the point-of-contact at vendor level for the contracting process for locally outsourced studies. You will participate in meetings with Legal and Finance departments.
- Manage the end to end process for clinical site contracts and consulting agreements.
- Resolution of contract issues
- Support questions regarding invoice preparation
- Progress contract tracking
- Negotiate budgets and payment milestones using appropriate guidelines
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant working experience in Legal, Finance
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
- Business level English and Dutch
- Good time management skills and presentation skills
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.