FLAMISH BRABANT, Belgium
Clinical Affairs Officer
Our partner is a producer of highly innovative Medical Devices.
With their devices and software they are active worldwide, they are looking for a new colleague for reinforcement.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in clinical affairs? Do you love to scientific writing and analysis of literature data? Are you eager to learn more about our Medical products? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team.
- Temporary assistance with the main activities within the clinical affairs team:
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of study and literature data on our products;
- Literature studies;
- Based on data collected in (1) and (2), write out of clinical evaluation reports in English;
- Execution of clinical investigations related to our range of medical devices; interaction with all involved external parties
- Medical writing: publish scientific and white papers on study results, writing and reviewing scientific documentation in line with regulatory requirements.
- You have an academic degree in a scientific field, by preference in biomedical science, or have an equivalent professional experience;
- Preferably 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Familiarity and affinity with clinical literature studies is a must;
- You’re a skilled technical and medical writer and you have excellent English communication skills;
- You are proactive and you always look for opportunities for improvement;
- You are detail oriented and good at thinking out of the box;