A biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.Responsibilities
As quality chemistry you will be a part of the group, which are highly qualified motivated and supportive to achieve to finding the cure for cancer.
You will be demanding to Data Management, LIMS Support, Sample Management and laboratory tools lifecycle executive. In this position you need to report to the QC Service Team Lead. While you supporting the quality control and affairs, following the protocols, GXP and safety regulations.
- Perform the Apheresis accession
- Circulation of QC templates to QC labs
- Analysis of logbooks and other important documents
- Ship samples off site for testing
- Give training in Apheresis accession: Sampling of incoming goods and retain storage
- Ideally you hands-on Mentality and you willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Are you flexible and ambitious, so the overtime is not an issue for you
- Min. 3 years Experienced in GMP environment, GDP and SOP’s
- Relevant experience in QC in biotech and/or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Sample shipment experience and assisting with investigations