Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
The Chemical Technical Specialist will be the expert on Separations and Chemical & Physical technologies and be mainly responsible for ensuring that assays are executed in an efficient, compliant manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that assays are performed by departments in a timely and safely manner
- Handling quality and compliance related issues (e.g. deviations, CAPA, change controls)
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert during audits and inspections
- Driving continuous improvement processes
- BSc in (analytical) chemistry, bio sciences, pharmacy or relevant studies
- 2-4 years of working experience under GMP
- Experience with separations and/or physical assays
- Experience with MS, HPLC, cIEF, and cSDS is a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.