Our client is a world leader in the food industry. Their mission is to promote health through food for as many people as possible. Their products are of the highest quality, and they strive for quality in all the areas they operate. They promote a culture of social responsibility, and they are actively working on making the world a better place.
In this role, you will be the person that will lead all related activities of change management, such as communication, training, engagement, and stakeholder management.
- Map the audiences that have a need for communication – internal and external;
- Support the implementation of communication actions;
- Build a training plan aligned with the project plan and define those responsible for each action;
- Define actions plans with HR;
- Define and implement a stakeholder management process for the leadership and key stakeholders involved in the process
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.