Cell Therapy Technician (T-cells)
Our multinational client is a biotechnology company based in North Holland. They are on the aspiring mission to find the cure to cancer, by working on making cancer immunotherapy products, and focusing on genetically-engineered autologous T cell therapy.
As a Cell Therapy Technician you will have a chance to make an immense effect on the world, finding the cure for cancer. By working in a small team, your tasks will include everything related to the manufacturing and testing of medical products, according to the proper procedures.
Responsibilities- Work on a wide variety of tasks associated with the manufacturing of medical products, by taking into consideration written records of past results.
- Be part of a bright, small team and work on manufactured production runs.
- Cooperate with Process Development and Quality Control.
- Work on improving all procedures, batch records, anomalies and discrepancies, and security.
- Implement solutions to arising problems with processing and appliances.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree / Minimum 3 years of experience in working on pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment.
- Familiarity with cell culture and cell therapy processes, products, and devices suitable for applications in gene and cell therapy.
- Past experience working with human primary cells.
- Proven knowledge of the pharmaceutical, sterile processing of biotechnology products.
- Outstanding and proven Microsoft and Data Analysis skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, ability to work independently, to cooperate, multitask, and prioritize.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.