Cell Therapy Technician
An American biotechnology company with locations around the globe focused in cell therapy to treat and potentially cure cancer. Innovating in cancer treatment, this company’s goal is revolutionize individually tailored treatments using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors.
You will have the chance to contribute by acting efficiently in order to minimize the suffering of cancer patients during their treatment. In this role you will make sure the components are appropriately prepared to then perform the formulation and verification of all the media lots. A fast-paced and dynamic environment will be part of your daily routine.
• Execute cell culturing procedures
• Work producing clinical and commercial products following the Standard Operating Procedures
• Ensure to keep cleanroom in a excellent state
• Be able to overhaul processing and equipment issues
• Look forward to increase the quality and efficiency of the processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Biology, Biotechnology or correlated areas
• 2 years of experience in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Quality Control
• Cleanroom experience
• Pharmaceutical industry background or similar
• Willing to work in shifts that can be during the morning, afternoon or evening (4 days working/ 2 days off).
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us!