Company: Multinational Biotech company
Location: Amsterdam Area
Start: September 2021 (preferably ASAP)
Currently we are looking for Lab technicians who are willing to contribute to the exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their conversion to the treatment of patients diagnosed with cancer.
Repsonsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
• Perform all tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical and commercial products following batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs);
• Work as part of a dedicated and committed team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Product Sciences, Material Management, and Quality Assurance & Quality Control;
• Assist in the development and optimization of SOPs and batch records;
• Assist in investigations required to manage deviations;
• Successfully troubleshoot processing and equipment issues;
• Strictly comply with SOPs and cGMP regulations; accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing;
• Ensure a consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output;
• Maintain cleanroom in an optimal state;
• Continuously look for improvements to the processes to increase quality and efficiency.
The ideal candidates for these position, in combination with skills and knowledge, should also have a ‘hands-on, can-do’ mentality. You must also be comfortable with working in full gowning requirements in a completely aseptic environment.
- MBO OR Bachelor Level with a minimum of 1,5 years of GMP experience in a Pharmaceutical/ biotechnology environment;
-Must/ have demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing or biotechnology products;
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Data analysis.
- Be passionate about following SOP's, curious and interested in learning and growing;
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced growing company environment;
- Be self-motivated and willing to except temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description;
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills (Important in our collaborative work environment).
- Willingness to accommodate schedule adjustments, as well as off-shift and weekend assignments (NO Nightshift!)
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply to this position.
If you have additional questions or remarks concerning this vacancy please de not hesitate to contact me.
Stijn van der Kleij
+31 20 658 98 00