Location: Amsterdam area
Duration: 1 year(with possible extension)
Start date: As soon as possible
Our client is one of the leading companies in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors. In what they believe has the potential to change the way cancer is treated.
About this role
As a Cell Therapy Technician you will be responsible to perform all tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical products following batch records and SOPs in a cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Execute cell culturing procedures
- Work producing clinical and commercial products following the Standard Operating Procedures
-Accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Ensure to keep cleanroom in a excellent state
- Be able to overhaul processing and equipment issues
- Look forward to increase the quality and efficiency of the processes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree.
- 3+ years of cGMP experience in a manufacturing pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment.
- Preferably hands on experience with Cell culture processing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products, cell culture products.
- Good practice of SOPs and cGMP regulations.
- Ability to work off-shift and extra hours as required.
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy