This company is leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumours. In what they believe has the potential to change the way cancer is treated.
The Cell Therapy Specialist will be responsible for cell culture media preparation, cell processing and cell expansion in a cGMP clinical manufacturing facility.
- Perform all tasks associated with the manufacture of clinical product following batch records and SOPs
- Work as part of a small team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Product Sciences and Quality
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures, batch records, deviations and change controls
- Successfully troubleshoot processing and equipment issues
- MLO or HLO degree
- Preferably 1 year of experience working in a GMP environment or other regulated environment (!)
- Preferably knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products, aseptic processing and cell culture products in combination with cell culture equipment experience
- Availability to work in shifts and weekends (NO night shift, NOT every weekend)
Shifts are: Morning from 07:00 to 15:00 // Day from 09:00 to 17:00 // Evening from 15:00 to 23:00.
There is shift allowance.
Working days: You have 2 days off per week, each week is going to be different.