The company is a big company originally from in USA and they have their European Headquarter in Netherlands. They are leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors.
n this role you will be responsible for cell culture media preparation, cell processing and cell expansion in a GMP clinical manufacturing facility. You would also be reporting to the Shift supervisor.
- Perform all tasks associated with the manufacture of clinical product following batch records.
- Work as part of a small team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Product Sciences and Quality.
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures, batch records, deviations and change controls.
- Successfully troubleshoot processing and equipment issues.
- MLO or bachelor degree.
- Preferably 2 years of experience working in a GMP.
- Be passionate, curious and interested in learning and growing.
- Have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested? Do you think this is fit for you then click on this link to complete the first step of application.