Title: Cell Culture Therapy Specialist
Duration: 1 year (with extension possibility)
Full-time job: 40 hours
Our client is one of the biggest players in the biotechnology industry focused on providing innovative cancer treatments by using special cells. Their mission is to spread the cure to more people in the future.
In this role you will be working in a highly regulated lab environment, you will be using cell culturing techniques, perform batch records and take care of change controls.
• Perform SOPs and batch records activities
• Work under GMP regulations
• Responsible for deviations and change controls
• Work with cell culturing techniques
• Minimum a Bachelor degree or 3 years experience in the field
• Previous experience with GMP and SOPs
• Previous cleanroom experience
• Cell culturing, T-cell or human cells experience is a big plus
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.