One of our biggest clients, this company is divided into three main categories: Homecare, foods and refreshments, and beauty & personal care. The company was founded in the 20th century and since then, it is growing every day. Its mission is focused on adding vitality to life, helping people to develop as human beings, and combining hygiene, nutrition, and personal care.
As Category Procurement Lead you will be leading from a procurement perspective one/two of our categories (skin cleansing, skin care, hair care, etc) within the European Beauty and Personal Care division.
- Participate in cross functional project teams for Innovation and Rejuvenation as the Procurement partner.
- Lead Procurement input for decision making at leadership team level (innovation gatekeeping meetings for example) e.g. pricing of materials, risk statements, lead times, savings potentials and financial impact.
- Support on delivering the material cost management targets and building the strategic roadmap for the value improvement workstream, in line with USLP and E-comm Unit strategy.
- Lead 5S workshops and support regular 5S updates in the Category.
- Constantly monitor Gross Material Cost Impact and ensure business partners are clear on how much our savings program contribute to the GM ambition of the category and how material inflation is developing.
- University/Bachelor degree and relevant experience
- Preferably 6-8 years working experience in Procurement or Supply Chain, preferably in FMCG
- Experience of working in cross functional project teams
- Experience on building strong governance
- Project management experience
- Experience within MS Office, SAP (PowerBI, Power Automate and Power App will be an advantage.
- Self Management (priority setting, risk analysis, resources).
- Networking and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills.
Interested? Then don't hesitate to click on the apply button.