Cash Management Analyst
You will be part of a global team in one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical organizations, based on Noord-Brabant region. Their mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
You will control cash management operations and ensure that the daily Treasury transactions are processed smoothly.
- Monitoring short term Cash Balances
- Manage treasury transactions in SAP and Quantum
- Providing analysis and making reports.
- Performs daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- 1-2 years of related working experience
- Familiar with Inhouse banking principles or Treasury Management Systems (SAP)
- Problem-solving and analytical personality
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button