Our client is one of the top biopharmaceutical companies, whose focus is to eradicate cancer. Currently, they are working on developing new methods of curing the disease, focusing on chimeric antigen receptor and T cell receptor engineered cell therapies. In that way, they are training the immune system of the patient to identify cancer cells and kill them without using additional treatment.
Would you like to join the company and help save lives? Maybe the next positions could be a good fit for you.
As a Calibration Technician, you will perform a vital role in the company. You will be responsible for calibrating the machinery used in production. You will check that the equipment is performing up to standards, and you will carry out regular tests to prevent future issues.
- - Calibration of production machinery and equipment
- - Checking that the documentation is maintained in an orderly manner
- - Executing inspections
- - Providing support with setting up the calibration policy
- - Minimum MBO degree in a technical field
- - Min 2 years’ experience in maintenance
- - Experience in a GMP environment
- - Fluency in Dutch and English
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.