Our client is a multinational in the FMCG/ Food Industry in the region of Rotterdam
You have? A Master and at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in buying media & marketing services?
You want? An independent and crucial position in a multinational and dynamic environment with a lot of growth potential?
Then read on and apply directly!
My client is an industry leader in the Food /FMCG industry. I would love to tell you more about this exciting organization. Purposeful thinking will be the core anchor of the business, its brands as well as its culture, and enables simple and agile decision making, supports an entrepreneurial mindset and is driven by passion for our consumers. They are seeking employees with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who want to pursue unique career opportunities and have a desire to be an integral part of the exciting fase the organisations is going through.
This position is a part of the indirect procurement team. This is an exciting and dynamic role reporting to the Head of Procurement. The candidate will manage the Digital Media & Marketing portfolio for Europe and Russia. The candidate will be involved in supporting transformation initiatives focusing on creating value through strategic sourcing and by complimenting business needs with leading edge best practices across your Digital Media and Marketing portfolio.
Important skills to be succesfull in this position:
- Excellent presentation skills (creation and delivery)
- Highly competent in Power BI, MS Excel and office
- A good understanding of financial related data
- Ability to analyse, interpret data
- Negotiation experience
- Well organised, capable of managing and prioritising across projects with a thorough approach to workload management
- Be able to demonstrate influencing skills
- Experience in business partnering
- Digital aware and Curiosity to use, or suggest adaptions to, new technology
- Ability to take ownership of and run projects. (Project management skills)
- Passion for innovation and change
- Roll-out global sourcing strategies locally
- Develop, sourcing strategies and playbooks and implement best practice sourcing in multiple commodities, across different user communities for local preferred suppliers in region.
- Work closely with multiple suppliers, functional stakeholders in region
- Share and build best practices and work closely with other procurement team members and the global Marketing & Media Procurement Managers.
- Develop and execute ongoing stakeholder communications for the regional across sub-portfolios and progress those within the area of spend responsibility
- Project management of sourcing though key strategic, transformation or innovation led sourcing projects in markets and across the region
- Portfolio management including negotiation of local portfolio projects, future proofing portfolios in region by driving the implementation of digital solutions and technology enablers.
- Owning procurement fundamentals for spend responsibility areas in the region i.e., RSP, data consistency, data insights, recurring stakeholder communications, savings -cash or other sub-portfolio procurement related KPI reporting.
- Responsibility for the delivery and reporting for related targets across the markets in the region e.g., Cost, Cash
- Supporting the ongoing deliver of key strategic priorities and projects
- Has a Master degree in Procurement, Business Economics / Administration, Supply Chain or other
- Has at least1-3 years of relevant experience in the Digital Media & Marketing category
- Experience in supplier or customer relationship management
- Experience in supporting and /or managing complex projects-
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
For more info you can contact Joost Spape via firstname.lastname@example.org