Our client is one the biggest food companies of the world. The factory is located in South-Holland.
The Buyer Capex & Manufacturing will bring sourcing expertise and best practice knowledge to generate savings and efficiencies across all categories within Capex & Manufacturing Services. The focus of this role will be on the local needs. Also you will co-create the manufacturing buying strategy for the Benelux together with colleagues from other manufacturing sites. The key categories are, next to Capex; Facility management, Spare parts, Quality & Lab supply / services, Cleaning in place process and Energy/ Utilities consumption.
- Sourcing and benchmark suppliers through RFP and negotiations
- Ensure contracting & application of negotiated conditions
- Define KPI’s and follow these
- Help the development of local & regional sourcing strategies
- Participate to regional category & roadmap building and communicate
- Bring sourcing expertise and best practice to generate and execute ideas to create savings
- Implement & follow action plan to improve supplier contributions
- Cost optimization & controlling
- Supplier Relationship Management
- +5 years of experience within procurement (indirect)
- Experience within the field of food of pharma
- In-depth knowledge of key procurement concepts in contract management, supplier relationship and performance management